Learn how to create effective web content that creates engagement With help from the eBusiness Club you’ll soon have the knowledge to ensure that your web content is what your clients – both current and potential – are looking for.
Workshop programme will cover:
- Web content that ‘works’ – Gain insight into knowing what’s going to appeal to your audience and how to get those elusive visitors to sign-up or buy from you
- Graphic design and page structuring – Learn about software you can use to construct attractive visuals that resonate with your target audience and re-enforce brand identity
- Create effective content – Discover new tools to help create engaging and effective content that keeps your visitors interested and elicits the required audience response
- Making the most of technology – We’ll give you info. to benefit your web content effectiveness to help you get your message out there loud and clear
- Creating effective landing pages – Learn about these powerful online marketing tools and how you can use them to advantage your business
- Make the most of your audio, visual and social media opportunities – Creating effective web content is much more than just about content on your website. We’ll help you to get the most out of the many free resources that are available for effective online marketing purposes
Delegates will gain valuable insight into developing effective web content, to benefit their business goals.
Who should attend?
In order to attend this workshop you must satisfy the following criteria:
- That your business registered with HMRC and has less than 250 employees
- That your business’s registered address is located within one of the following counties: