Wednesday 2nd April 2014 – Best Western Corby
The Growing Corby Event represents a great opportunity to learn how to access free business support and grants for starting up a business or improving an existing one. The key themes of this conference will be around:
- Market Insight and Intelligence – Research and reports for start-ups and established business to access market and improve performance. Find out more about the free market analyst services offered by University of Northampton.
- Start-up and Growth Funds – Up to £2500 grant funding to support business growth plans.
- Internship Service – Skilled students paid by the University of Northampton are ready to develop and implement growth plans.
- Creative and Innovation Coaching – Angle will support business to grow by bringing industry expert and professional coaches to local business in Corby.
- Social Enterprise and Co-operative Coaching – Enterprise Solution Northamptonshire can support social entrepreneurs for starting or growing a social or cooperative business.
- Invest in Corby – Northamptonshire Enterprise Partnership offers legal and business advice on how to expand and grow your Coby. Find out all the incentives and benefits your business might benefit for starting a new branch or moving to Corby.
9 – 9.30 – Arrival, Tea and Coffee
9.30 – 10.30 – What is Growing Corby
10.30 – 11.30 – Breakout session with partners Corby
11.30 – 12.30 – Presentation by Angle