Dynamic courses, presented by genuine leaders in their specialist fields. eBusiness Club understand businesses want to improve so offer great training, support, workshops, grant funding and consultancy.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or have an existing site on the web, you need to understand the fundamentals of a successful website. With support from e-Business Club expert practitioners, you’ll be able to confidently plan and develop a website that more than meets your business objectives and customer focus.
Workshop programme will cover:
- Domain names, hosting and email – Establish a strong online presence from the very beginning. Choose the right domain name for your business website, a secure and reliable hosting service, and an email solution that best suits your business requirements
- Site objectives and engaging your target audience – Define the main aims of your site; what it is you want to achieve, as well as looking at ways your site can be used to address the needs of your target market
- Design and functionality – Motivate website visitors with a responsive, effective layout plan for a positive user-experience and establish an overall website design that successfully conveys the persona of your business.Tools and resources – Free tools to improve content quality for user readability and effective search engine results
- Calls to action – Identify what you want your visitors to do when visiting your site and get them to complete your desired action
- Options for development – From enlisting the services of a professional developer to getting the job done yourself, there’s plenty of options when it comes to building your website. Discover which solution suits you best and learn how to develop a website brief that enables developers to create the ideal website for you.
Delegates will have a solid understanding about the principals of a successful website, from initial planning and design to options for development. As well as best practices for website optimisation in order to achieve their business objectives.
Who should attend?
In order to attend this workshop you must satisfy the following criteria:
- That your business registered with HMRC and has less than 250 employees
- That your business’s registered address is located within one of the following areas:
- Corby (Northamptonshire)